Which is the best social media platform for product promotion? Instagram or facebook

Which is the best social media platform for product promotion? Instagram or Facebook

Both platform can be used for an product promotion

Quote Originally Posted by mygovindas View Post
    Which is the best social media platform for product promotion? Instagram or Facebook
    For my website, we get a good response from Instagram compared to FB!

It is not compulsory that 10 people suggested FB so you can get a better response!

I advise you to decide it by self. check insights of both FB and Insta of your page and analyze from which platform are you getting a good response? Let's say it is Insta, That simply means your targetted users are using Insta more compared to FB!

So you it will be the best for your site.

I hope this helps you and let me know if I can help you more.

Both are social networking sites. Both are good but if you have to choose one facebook is better than instagram because facebook has more use than instagram. On facebook you can upload image, videos, text and add hash tags as well whereas instagram is known mostly for uploading pics.

if you want to promote your product you can try Instagram it's really good platform to get more sales for your product.

Quote Originally Posted by joktacademy View Post
    Both are social networking sites. Both are good but if you have to choose one facebook is better than instagram because facebook has more use than instagram. On facebook you can upload image, videos, text and add hash tags as well whereas instagram is known mostly for uploading pics.
    Coaching for HAS inchandigarh