Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Who is the bigest market share of web hosting?

There are many hosting website today. I think it's up to 30-50k hosts. I just wonder who is the richest guy in this business?
    Somebody know?
    Last edited by HostStarter; 09-05-2005 at 06:51 AM.

I just read that Go Daddy is the biggest shared hosting provider in north america. They are also the biggest domain registrar... don't know who has the most money though. I bet MCI is probably up their in terms of money but they do a lot more than hosting of course.

Looks like web.com shares biggest pie of this sector. See http://www.web.com/company_info/index.html

Filtering google to get more details
    JodoHost.com
    ASP.NET, SQLServer 2012, Plesk, H-Sphere & more!
    Windows 2008, CentOS6, VPS Hosting in the cloud!
    Thousands of Satisifed Customers! Be one of them

You have your Googles and Ebays - seeing as web hosting is the lifeblood of the Internet, I am surprised there are no web hosting stars of a similar ilk...

WebEdit2

Hello is that your own web hosting company or you are partner with them? As I am seeing that you username is same as that company name.
    This website is about web hosting Pakistan

I believe that the shares of Godaddy and Hostgator will have more values than other web hosting stocks.. What you believe my dear friends?

Quote Originally Posted by delhitraining View Post
    I believe that the shares of Godaddy and Hostgator will have more values than other web hosting stocks.. What you believe my dear friends?
    Correct. I think those two are the only true contenders at the market. But there are some good ones though.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

There are many web hosting companies already sustaining since very long in the market as well as new web hosting companies are also developing day by day with much more better services and facilities. some of these new and old are godaddy, wildwestdomains, bluehost, poweruphosting, etc.

According to me Godaddy.com is cheapest as well as very popular web hosting company in world wide.

Goddady by far is the largest I think. But I think Hostgator is also out there in the race.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

That should be a tough question. But I would think of EIG at this moment as they have already bought many of the leading web hosting giants including hostgator, blue host and many more. But it doesn't make them the richest.

I would say a hosting company with the most number of loyal customers is the richest one as far as hosting business is concerned.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

The Company’s Smart Business Test and Development Cloud is a runaway hit. IBM, being one of the IT leaders in the world, can definitely improve its cloud strategies over the time but even otherwise it is garnering enough business from enterprise world.

No one can tell which web hosting company has the biggest share in the market but the most famous are the following of all
    blue host
    hostgator
    godaddy
    site5
    jaguar host

There are alots of companies for web hosting whom provide a lots of benefit. But i think ehost.com is the biggest web hosting company. Because its review are bigger than others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast