Rackspace Exchange Hosting?

Anybody here has any experience with them? What does Fanatical Support feel?

Administrator
    overall is great. we've been their customer for 5 years.

Rackspace Exchange Hosting is new for me, above information about it is very useful for me.I am interested to know about this.

Better you go through the reviews about that company in webhostingreviews.com
    My recommended services
    Add Live Chat to Your Website | Liquidweb

Reduce messaging storage costs, improve manageability, and increase availability.Minimize downtime and increase productivity with Single Mailbox Recovery capability.Shrink downtime with online storage provisioning and fast backup and recovery.Protect your Exchange Server data by automating backups, archiving, and disaster recovery.

When you turn to Rack-space exchange hosting from desktop, web or mobile, say yes to exchange and no to headaches of managing it and cost too. You get more when you choose Rack-spaces for Microsoft Exchange:
    1. It is fully synchronized and no go against your data, access your account, e-mail or contacts from your computer device which support Microsoft exchange.
    2. Each and every mail coming into the Microsoft exchange server is further subjected into 3 independent span and virus scanning protection keeping your system safe from email-borne threads.
    3. Surely your data is backed up using the exchange native protection. For an instance, Delete an email? No problem. Easily retrieval message in outlook up-to 14 days.

When you turn to Rack-space exchange hosting from desktop, web or mobile, say yes to exchange and no to headaches of managing it and cost too. You get more when you choose Rack-spaces for Microsoft Exchange:
    1. It is fully synchronized and no go against your data, access your account, e-mail or contacts from your computer device which support Microsoft exchange.
    2. Each and every mail coming into the Microsoft exchange server is further subjected into 3 independent span and virus scanning protection keeping your system safe from email-borne threads.
    3. Surely your data is backed up using the exchange native protection. For an instance, Delete an email? No problem. Easily retrieval message in outlook up-to 14 days.

If you are searching for online cloud storage then i have a perfect solution for you. Databagg is a perfect online storage solution, from where you can store and share your data globally.

Rackspace has a free 14-day trial as well as the ability to switch to Exchange from Rackspace email at any time (or vice versus). Check out both plans and see what works for your needs.

Microsoft Exchange - Rackspace Support
    https://support.rackspace.com/how-to/exchange/
    Microsoft Exchange. Welcome to Microsoft Exchange hosted by Rackspace! Use this brief step-by-step guide to help you get started.

It's new to me. but the given above information is good to know about Rackspace.