want to order reliable hosting (reseller account)

I need help. Want to order reseller hosting account:
    150 GB - HD, 3500 GB - Bandwidth, Linux
    Any recommendations?

Well, Kvchosting.net and Rockhoster.com were recommended to me as a good option for running web sites.
    Are they reliable? Any reviews?

Hi, we are HostDoc Hosting and can provide your requsted plan and more.

We have either our RS3 plan

RS 3

100GB Storage
    5000GB Bandwidth
    unlimited MariaDB Databases
    Unlimited Cpanel Accounts
    unlimited Mailboxes
    DDoS Mitigation
    2GB RAM
    2GB RAM Burst
    15MB/s IO
    125% Speed
    Domain Reseller Account
    Free AutoSSL
    SSH
    £15.50/MONTH | ORDER

Or our RS4 plan.

RS4
    130GB Disk Space
    6TB Bandwidth
    Unlimited MariaDB Databases
    Unlimited cPanel Accounts
    Unlimited Mailboxes
    DDoS Mitigation
    2GB RAM
    2GB RAM Burst
    20MB/s IO
    125% Speed
    Free AutoSSL
    24/7 Support
    £18/MONTH | ORDER

We also have unlimited plans from £21.50/m.

All plans include Cloudlinux, jetbackup, softaculous, on demand malware + more and is located in London. Fully whitelabeled, even the server hostname is whitelabel.
    HostDoc Hosting Ltd | CloudLinux | UK Host | NMVe SSD | DDOS Protected Network |
    █ Shared/Reseller Hosting In London | Jet BackUp | Node.js | NVMe SSD | Softaculous |
    Linux KVM & Resource Pool | Instant Deployment | Virtualizor Control Panel | Create & Destroy VM's | DDos Mitigation | NVMe KVM (Germany) | [UK][FR][FN][CA][DE]

I've been with Kvchosting.net for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too.

you need to look for managed customer support with third party application support.
    10 Years of Hosting Service Excellence ! - IWRAHOST.COM
    Fully Managed Linux Reseller Hosting
    Fully Managed cPanel Web Hosting

I have now transferred all my hosting to hostnamaste.com and I am very happy and proud. recommended 100%.
    They offer several locations: Mumbai/Pune, India & LA, USA

Check out their reseller hosting accounts.

+ 15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I've only had a wonderful experience with this host. KVChosting.net is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Well, kvchosting.net provide an excellent service. Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites. The features are the best part because you get Cpanel which is my favorite control panel compared to like exim or plesk which were the only options at my old host.

Diganta Tower, 12/1 R K Mission Road, Dhaka – 1203.
    For Reseller Hosting, you can try Namecheap.com. They provide the opportunity to create and modify unlimited hosting accounts with WebHostManager and then manage each individual account with cPanel. They also run special high-power reseller servers.

Been hosting with kvchosting.net for over 2 years now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
    Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.

Highly recommend bodHOST for anyone looking for stable and reliable reseller hosting.
    The customer service is the icing on the cake that makes this provider one that I will gladly pass on to others, maybe even forcibly if I have to!

1- Click-Installer
    Web Host Manager (WHM)
    Easy Upgrades
    24X7 Support

The best reselling is available from kvchosting.net and jollyworkshosting.com.
    Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.