Nofollow Link From Other Niche Beneficial Or Harmful ?

Hello guys!

Could you please let me know, Nofollow link from other niche beneficial or harmful. Please reply on my post ASAP. Thanks

Nofollow links biggest benefit is that they act as an introduction to your site, brand, products or services on the page where they’re hosted. When you consider what you’re trying to achieve with your SEO & content marketing strategy, it’s clear that the introduction and attention are the most important aspects of the game. Nofollow links from paid advertisements or sources that found your site helpful and linked back to it cautiously still give you access to a new users. Moreover, sometimes nofollow links generate more traffic than a dofollow link.

My question is, can I add my website link to another website, that is not related to my topic. But still i want to get traffic on my website. Is it correct way to get the traffic on my website. Is it safe for Organic Rankings?
    Example: This is a website link:ragequit.gr. This link is related to games, but my business is related to domian hosting, so i want to get more traffic through this website, because this has good traffic. So if I get nofollow link from there, then would it be safe for organic rankings?
    Last edited by jerryperes; 09-12-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Yes nofollow is a good way to redirect traffic from external webpages to your domain. They help to build your website traffic.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Quote Originally Posted by jerryperes View Post
    Hello guys!
    Could you please let me know, Nofollow link from other niche beneficial or harmful. Please reply on my post ASAP. Thanks
    Hey,
    what will you do by getting backlinks from another niche? it won't be helpful. it will just increase the number of backlinks to your site. They are not harmful but not worthy.
    focus on quality instead of quantity.

No-follow links are useful but only on sites that have excellent user engagement, because that can divert traffic to your website, for example, social media they provide No-follow links but has a tremendous social engagement which increases the right amount of traffic.

Nofollow links greatest advantage is that they go about as a prologue to your site, image, items or administrations on the page where they're facilitated. When you consider what you're attempting to accomplish with your SEO and substance showcasing methodology, unmistakably the presentation and consideration are the most vital parts of the amusement. Nofollow joins from paid notices or sources that discovered your site supportive and connected back to it carefully still give you access to another clients. Besides, at times nofollow joins produce more movement than a dofollow interface.

According to my personal experience No-follow link never harm your website. They can also be used to get referral traffic to your website.

No-follow is already considered that it is not good for SEO so no-follow from other niche is not recommended for SEO purpose as it will negatively effect your SEO.

Nofollow links attributes do not allow search engine bots to follow link.That means if the website owner is linking back to you with nofollow attributes, it does not pass on link juice. Only Humans will be able to follow the links.

IIoT services specialize in implementing interconnected solutions for industrial processes. These services leverage sensors, data analytics, and real-time monitoring to enhance efficiency, reduce downtime, and enable predictive maintenance. Skilled professionals navigate the complexities of integrating digital technologies into existing industrial infrastructure, ensuring seamless data exchange and system optimization. IIoT services play a crucial role in modernizing industries, fostering automation, and driving advancements in operational excellence.

No follow links aren't harmful. Most websites will have some no follow links. Generally they do not pass any value, but if the website is authoritative it can pass value even if it's no follow (despite what google says). If the linking page is a low value page it will most likely pass no value or google will ignore the link entirely.
    Front Range Injury Attorneys | top personal injury attorney | Denver truck accident attorney| Personal injury attorney denver | Denver car accident attorney | Motorcycle accident attorneys denver | Denver car accident lawyer | Denver personal injury law firms | Colorado car accident attorney | Car accident lawyers denver