Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is free hosting?

Hey everyone,

What does it mean by free hosting? Does it mean totally free? or cheap?

Thank you.

Free Hosting Means its totally free. But some web hosting companies told us unlimited free web hosting but they don't provide unlimied web hosting they cap the storage space at limited range.

Yes, free hosting is totally free.

Could you please let me know why you want to use free hosting? I would like to let you know that free hosting is unreliable, and it is dangerous as well. You must need to use reliable hosting such as cloud.

As the name suggests, free website hosting is a free non-paid web hosting service. There are many web hosts who provide subdomains to anyone who want to make website. Some of such popular free web hosts include Blogger and Wordpress. When you make your websites with these free website hosting services, your website gets such name as yoursite.blogspot.com and yoursite.wordpress.com. If you want to get a website with a domain name that doesn’t include any external site’s name, you must buy domain and then get web hosting which is usually a paid service. However, there are many web hosting companies that provide free web hosting with some or the other products/services that you buy from them.

free hosting will not give you any benefit

Free Hosting Means its completely free. However, some web hosting companies told us unlimited free hosting but they do not offer unlimied web hosting they limit the storage area in restricted selection.

As the name suggests, free website hosting is a free non-paid web hosting service. There are many web hosts who provide subdomains to anyone who want to make website. Some of such popular free web hosts include Blogger and Wordpress. When you make your websites with these free website hosting services, your website gets such name as yoursite.blogspot.com and yoursite.wordpress.com. If you want to get a website with a domain name that doesn’t include any external site’s name, you must buy domain and then get web hosting which is usually a paid service. However, there are many web hosting companies that provide free web hosting with some or the other products/services that you buy from them.

As the name suggests, free website hosting is a free non-paid web hosting service. There are many web hosts who provide subdomains to anyone who want to make website. However, there are many web hosting companies that provide free web hosting with some or the other products/services that you buy from them.

If you want to earn money on your site, you don't need information about free hosting services. I own three sites and earn a lot of money from them. In my case, I don't save on hosting quality, but use Crucial hosting promos to save on site maintenance. These services provide discount coupons for various hosting services. You can find any modern popular hosting on their site and get a discount on it without losing the quality of the hosting. Sites on free hosting live for a month at most, after which competitors hack them or buy DDoS attacks on them. Don't save on hosting, this is the heart of the site, only then it'll bring you money.
    Last edited by stevehayes; 05-12-2020 at 09:40 AM.

You should be smart enough to tackle all these marketing tactics , so that you are not encountering any of the hidden charges , or putting yourself into the trouble. Just be careful or the buy most cheap and reliable hosting service. As free services are also not secure.

Free hosting is very risky to host your website , They might be free but their service is of zero percent. Stick with any good web hosting provider who can assure you the best service.
    Dotzo.net serving since 2008
    Dedicated server / VPS / Managed / Cloud VPS / ERPNext VPS / USA / Netherlands
    Web Hosting Provider

Hello! Free hosting exists and you don't have to pay anything for it. Using free hosting is highly unrecommended though because by using one you risk a lot. If I had a website I would not use free hosting. Firstly there's the risk of losing all your data and secondly the people who would access your site would also be under the risk of being hacked through it. I would advice you to use regular hosting because of the security you get for a very little amount of money you pay. For example https://intergrid.com.au/colocation.php with just a few bucks per month you get very good servers.

Thank you, I 've just decided to try free hosting

Don't go with free hosting, it is unreliable and there is no support available. Go with reliable and managed cloud hosting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast