Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cheap domain or free doamin?

Hello everybody,

It is noticeable that we are always interested in taking the free domain and cheap domain. It should be considered while buying a domain from a provider that which facities will they provide to you if you get a free domain or buy a domain at low cost because it has been seen in several times that he who buies cheap domain does not get control panel and falls to the victim of backmail by his provider.

Remember, a domain lasts till your website lasts. So, you have to be very careful in buying and using a free and cheap domain.

Thank you

Yes, you are right free domain is not a good option for your website. Also, so many web hosting provider does not allow Free Domains.

Obviously the free domain is not a good choice and I think the domain are not more expensive, people can easily buy

I would like to suggest you that Godaddy because they are providing fast, secure and reliable web hosting services at an affordable rates.

free anything in google will not helpful, cheap domain in google not considerable point of view and paid domain with authorized will help for you long term

I personally preferred to go with cheap domains as compared to free domain because there you will find amazing services like free ssl, security of your website and customer services these are really an important part of each website. for this I personally use Name cheap.

free domain never ranked in search engines, so if anyone offered you cheap top level domain then go with them, avoid free domain.

You can get a domain registration for free using our awesome limited time promotion! A perfect option for those who looking for a best domain name. Contact Easy.gr dedicated Customer Success team who will be more than happy to set you on the right path. No matter if it's night or day, they will always be ready to assist with all your queries and needs.
    Domain Domains

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela123 View Post
    Hello everybody,

It is noticeable that we are always interested in taking the free domain and cheap domain. It should be considered while buying a domain from a provider that which facities will they provide to you if you get a free domain or buy a domain at low cost because it has been seen in several times that he who buies cheap domain does not get control panel and falls to the victim of backmail by his provider.

Remember, a domain lasts till your website lasts. So, you have to be very careful in buying and using a free and cheap domain.

Thank you
    And to remember, if you want build a website for long term business, buy a cheap domain its still better than free domain. Make sure, your domain registrar have good reputation. Read the review before buy.

What will happen if the domain is not renewed on time?

Quote Originally Posted by Rostiksr View Post
    What will happen if the domain is not renewed on time?
    I highly recommend not forgetting to renew your domain on time. Use the reminder not to forget https://www.host-tracker.com/Blog/Domain_ssl/ If you do not renew the domain on time, then you can get a fine or even lose the domain.

I just lost a few domains by not having the auto-renew selected so thanks for the link Almazze
    V8PR are the UK’s best online retailer for vaping and eCigarette supplies. We have over 2000 items and are registered stockist of all the major vaping brands, including; Aspire, Eleaf, SMOK, Wismec plus many more. Choose from over 200 flavours of TPD and Shortfill eJuice. Visit us today for Free UK Delivery: https://v8pr.uk

HELLO GUYS,

The name itself could be completely gibberish, but I'd like a real "playground" where I can improve my coding skills!

EDIT: I've followed your combination of advice and got a free .tk domain and used 000webhost to host it. Everything should go smoothly, but 000webhost is having some internal issues at the moment. Either way, thank you all! download movies
    EDIT 2: With 000webhost down (and seeing bad things about this company), I followed up with Netlify and... my first website is up!

THANKS
    Last edited by nishabhabi01; 03-18-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast