Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I recommend Vandweb.
    Good service and quality.

Better services and cheaper rates are found at an Indian company. Namely, Hostripples. They have better pricing for reseller hosting with an extremely better service as compared to other hosting fraternity in the country.

If you're looking for the best web hosting for your new venture, I suggest Host.co.in, which is one of India's most affordable hosting providers. The uptime and reliability have been exceptional. Their servers are rock-solid, reliable, and never crash.

Reseller Hosting (Linux | Windows) is now 30% OFF. SUMMER30 is the code to use. The offer will expire on April 30th, 2021. And hurry. Hurry Up avail to this offer now visit their site: https://www.host.co.in/linux-reseller-hosting

Why Choose Host.co.in?

• Complete Control
    • Host multiple websites
    • Strong Platform
    • Private Server Hosting
    • Exceptional Performance
    • Managed VPS Hosting
    • Remote Data Backups
    • Optional Control Panel
    Last edited by Daniel165; 04-09-2021 at 03:17 AM.
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

Quote Originally Posted by paramjia View Post
    I am starting reseller hosting business very soon for that I need a hosting company who can help me in some technical problems, business stratergies and queries etc. If someone is ready for give me basic knowldge and will handle technical problems in starting phase, Please give me your ideas to start reseller hosting business.

I think you can look at ResellerClub as a provider for reseller hosting when it comes to starting your own business. If you want tech problems to be handled, they have a great support team that can just do the same for you. If you are reselling any kind of a server, they are down with the guide book which you can find on their knowledge base pages or even ask their account mangers about the same. Also, their pricing is much economical than most players because the understand the constraints of new businesses and SMBs. So, there you go, please help yourself out.
    Last edited by Asgard87; 04-26-2021 at 04:26 AM. Reason: typo

Hello,
    Reseller hosting is the most affordable and reliable web hosting service to start your own web hosting company. In reseller hosting, you get a WHM control panel to manage all your clients. Through this, you can easily create a cPanel account as well as assign all the required hosting resources.

Building your own web hosting business is now simple with Malabar web host - best Reseller Hosting provider. With Reseller Hosting, you (the reseller) can purchase our server resources wholesale and resell them to your clients for a profit. We provide
    24/7 technical support
    Secure Shell (SSH)
    99.5 uptime
    Cutting-edge Programming & Databases
    Easy-to-use cPanel and WHM
    Malabar Webhosting - Web hosting services in kerala
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Email Hosting | Domain Services

hosting for web resellers. Web hosting that allows account holders to use their allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites for other people is known as reseller hosting. The reseller may make a profit by reselling the host's services to customers after purchasing them at wholesale prices. We advise selecting Coolhandle if you require a reseller hosting plan in the USA. I'd want to emphasize*****that if you choose them, all of your websites and projects will be in good hands.

If you want a lot of flexibility, Ownwebservers is an excellent choice. This provider offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee, premium reseller support. Ownwebservers lets you allocate your server’s resources however you see fit. You can brand clients’ cPanel accounts with your company logo. Also, you get a domain reseller account, which is a handy add-on that you can offer to your customers.

Other features include:

Free SSL certificates
    Unlimited databases
    Automatic backups
    Email
    Unlimited cPanel accounts

For reseller hosting plans visit : https://ownwebservers.com/reseller-hosting/
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

A CoolHandle reseller plan is a great way for you to start your own full-time web hosting company. We offer you complete flexibility and scalability with all the tools you need to succeed.

A CoolHandle Reseller hosting plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods and what additional services you choose to provide your clients domains, SSL certificates, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12