Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need reseller hosting business details

I am starting reseller hosting business very soon for that I need a hosting company who can help me in some technical problems, business stratergies and queries etc. If someone is ready for give me basic knowldge and will handle technical problems in starting phase, Please give me your ideas to start reseller hosting business.

I would normally look for in below order:
    1) Support. Technical support is very important.
    2) Value for Price
    3) Uptime. Reliability
    Think that you'll choose the best host if you compare these hosts:
    - Kvchosting.net ; - Centohost.com
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.

You'd better check out these web hosts:
    1) Hostnamaste.com
    2) Rockhoster.com
    Their reseller hosting solutions look affordable and feature-packed.
    Website building tools included!

If you need reseller hosting package is Canada, can recommend you to choose Canspace.ca
    I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

I can draw your attention to dailyrazor.com reseller hosting solutions in the USA.
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Reseller web hosting. Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host's services wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit.

Everything You Need To Know About Reseller Hosting ... Most web hosting companies have reseller packages available. ... The Details of Reseller Hosting.

I do not think that any host will offer you business strategies .. but they should offer you basic support or have a good knowledge-base. You should get familiar with the billing system you need to use - also ask the software providers which are the requirements for it to run on the server you will host on. Lookup how to create your private nameservers. Search for whitelable reseller packages. You should also consider a hosting company that allows you to upgrade your plan if you reach its limits (without having to migrate accounts to other plan, which can sometimes cause downtime for your clients).
    Search for 24h live support or at least available in your timezone. Make sure you lookup reviews online on the company just to make sure they are alright.
    Best of luck!

How do I start a reseller hosting business?
    Choosing a reseller hosting business startup plan. ...
    Do not buy the cheapest reseller hosting plan. ...
    Use a corporate billing system. ...
    Provide 24/7 technical support. ...
    Use private nameservers. ...
    Install an SSL certificate. ...
    Add trust seals to the footer of your website.

I am 100% sure that QHoster.com will work the best for you, OP. Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable. The price for cPanel reseller hosting accounts is great. Recommended.

I think you should select the right hosting for your reseller hosting and check for white label support use a corporate billing system. this is importent for your busniess.

Hello friend,
    If you need quality information about reseller hosting business details I recommend you :
    - try this bulk email service free
    - before doing something without a professional person please read about it in specialized literature.
    I hope you will find the answer to your question.

Lightbulb Reseller Hosting

Reseller Hosting : A kind of Hosting were the Provider will in turn act as web hosting Company.Any web designers who want to host client's websites can have this service. They Need to be tech savvy as the reseller will be the contact point for his customers, In order to solve all the technical queries he should be aware of server management
    White Label Hosting: Using the Custom Name servers the Reseller will be named as Independent Web hosting Provider.

Required Panel Would BE WHM Panel : That is Web Host Manager Panel to create custom hosting plane, manage DNS , ADD/ Remove Clients and also WHMCS to manage all the Order Processing and Billing management.

The Reseller Hosting also has limitations:
    1.One should have enough number of clients to over come the paid margin and have monetary Benefits
    2.Complete Root Access Over the server will not be given

The reseller purchases the host's services wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast