Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the best dedicated server for me?

Hello,
    This is the problem, i need to choose the options for a dedicated server for a big site, these are the features:
    - there will be about 10000 visitors every day
    -each visitor will see about 10 pages per day
    -each visitor will have 1 Gb of storage(we have to take into account of upload and download)

My question is: what is the correct cpu, ram, bandwidth, storage, raid and what would be the cost for these things?

Recommend to use 2 web hosts:
    Gpuservers.net and Okayservers.com for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.
    Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you are looking to buy a dedicated server? I would like to suggest go with Host IT Smart, Host IT Smart offer dedicated server only Rs 2999. check here for more information https://www.hostitsmart.com/dedicated-server-offer-2999
    DUAL PROCESSOR
    2x Intel Quad-Core Processor Xeon L5420
    RAM: 4GB 8GB - 24GB RAM
    2X RAM
    Hard Drive: 250GB 500 GB - 2TB SATA HDD
    2X Storage
    Bandwidth and Uplink: 20 TB/Month 1Gbps Port
    Cores: 4
    CPU Speed: 2.50GHZ
    IPV4 Addresses: 1 IP Addresses

Take your time to check out these time-tested and trusted web hosting providers:
    1) Mddhosting.com
    2) Exmasters.com
    3) Centohost.com
    Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Here are 2018's top dedicated server hosting companies:
    Rank Web Host Rating
    4 HostGator 4.8
    5 iPage 4.8
    6 FatCow 4.3
    7 JustHost 3.8

The best dedicated servers are available from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
    They offer not very expensive prices, while figuring in cost such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

If you find the best dedicated hosting I would like to suggest you mylighthost.comhttp://www.mylighthost.com/dedicated-server/index.php . Here are some dedicated features according to your requirement and I hope the price is also reasonable for you.

2 x 240 GB SSD
    RAM 32 GB DDR3 ECC
    30TB Bandwidth
    1 Gbps Dedicated Port
    FREE End-User Support
    $130/month

The best servers are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net (SNOW18).
    I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

One of the best places for getting servers at is ServersBase.com - Top web host.
    They are proud to guarantee that their uptime will never drop below 99.99%.

50% Flat Discount on All Services (First Month) till 31st Jan : Coupon Code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS

+ vote for CentoHost.com and their server packages. Believe they are the best from the mentioned hosts. Customer service.. Prolly one of their best features.. You ever have a problem.. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

Believe Cloudarion.com is flexible enough to meet your specifications.
    Server locations: Switzerland, Russia, Usa, Germany
    Easy to use, friendly interface!

As per my experience with Easy.gr, I would recommend you to try out their hosting services. Because they are providing best services at cheap price and also their customer support system are very efficient. For further details, you may go through their website or contact them.
    Domain Domains

The best dedicated server providers are: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast