reseller cheap hosting,

guys I'm planning to resell servers for live, could you suggest a provider I can deal with to get cheap servers to resell them under my own brand? Of course I will need white label cpanel/plan something like that. I would be glad if you helped me because I can't decide

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like:
    1) Rockhoster.com
    2) Arixe.com
    3) Canspace.ca
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
    Good pricing, helpful customer support, unique features.

You should also consider the datacenter location of the hosting companies - to be near your Client's location. Also, look for reviews online and make sure they have good online support

We provide you all the best reseller hosting features that others are missing. If you are thinking to launch a web hosting company, our cheap reseller hosting package is a great way to start with.

"Cheap" is subjective - what are the resources you are looking for and how much are you willing to spend? Also, datacenter location - very important!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    guys I'm planning to resell servers for live, could you suggest a provider I can deal with to get cheap servers to resell them under my own brand? Of course I will need white label cpanel/plan something like that. I would be glad if you helped me because I can't decide
    I can recommend these web hosting providers: Dailyrazor.com & Hostnamaste.com
    They offer feature-rich reseller hosting accounts and the price for them is really good.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    What is your expected budget? Would USA be fine?

I am 100% satisfied dealing with kvchosting.net web host! It is really cool web host!
    Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

As you're planning to start reselling hosting services under your own brand, you should deal with such a hosting service provider that offers the best services abreast cheap prices. As far as I know, Namecheap(Dot)com offers the best reseller services at an affordable cost. They have US and UK datacenter. I take hosting services from them and never face any problem. Undoubtedly, you can try them. Cheers.

I think there are many cheap server company.

There are many companies for web hosting but I suggest you Rockhoster.com because this is a trustable company.

A2 Hosting has a reputation for speed and reliability. Both of which are crucial in the web hosting industry. Their reseller choices are great for those of you who want quality service in a low-to-mid price range. Here’s an overview of A2’s reseller hosting plans.

reseller cheap hosting

It is difficult to say who is best because in the market many reseller hosting providers are available which give standard service at an affordable price so check your requirement first and then the best one. Reseller hosting involves gaining control over numerous websites using a single control panel. It is a wonderful hosting business, where a large hosting plan is broken into several parts and sold out to various clients. If you are an owner of a dedicated server, then you can sell parts of it and make huge profits in no time. A huge number of small business owners make profits by taking advantage of such reselling services. There are numerous hosting companies that offer reseller accounts. However, it is important to choose the best hosting company in order to make a profit out of your reselling business.

When it comes to cheap reseller hosting, you need reliability, power, and support for your brand. Become a reseller of the largest and most reliable hosting service today!