Choosing a server from a decent provider ...

Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com servers are nice for me and I want to know which plan is better for me to buy for hosting my website with (Wordpress blog)?

QHoster.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

Vote for Hostingsource.com - I would highly recommend them if you are looking for quality services.
    Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

Servers from hostsailor.com and yourlasthost.com are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    Their servers are very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
    QHoster.com web host has provided excellent and very prompt service and troubleshooting transferring our blog to their hosting.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Nice offerces you can get with vikhost.com. They provide SSD VPS with 1Gbps network connection, Linux/Windows OS and etc.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

I'd choose QHoster.com if I were you, OP. Wonderful host. The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediatly and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word. The support is outstanding. I would definitely recommend them to all people on the web.

At Quick REVs, you get a detailed report for each vehicle in a format that is easy to quickly read through when you need to make those big buying decisions. Some of that critical information in our comprehensive car history reports include Vehicle details Encumbrances/Finance owing info Registration details Stolen vehicle check Write-off check PPSR certificate. REVs Check

Depends on what you really need, and how much you want to pay which you haven't detailed.

Figure out what you need and then focus on finding the best to fit for your needs.

Do you need it hosted in a specific geographic location? All of the major North american and European providers offer 24/7 English support and upwards of 99.5% uptime.

Do you need it for a website, a personal cloud(storage), mission critical database or services, or something else all that can and should effect your decision.

You may be able to save that way.

Throwing hundreds of dollars at the best may not provide you with more value then something that cost a fraction of the price.

Just as an example of whats out there from one provider.
    Online.net offers dedicated bare metal servers starting at less then 10 euro a month (2C Innitel Avoton 4GB and a 120SSD un-metered connection), for a small server or testing needs that might be fine.

On the top end they have 40C Xeon E5 with 256Gb of ram and 3x 500GB SSD un-metered connection for 320 euro a month.

My best server provider company is Easy.gr because it’s gives various services at affordable price in Greece. It’s based in Greece. You can easy register your dedicated server with this company and you will get lots of benefits with discount coupons.
    Domain Domains

Hello,
    If you are seeking the best hosting server for your business site, then consider selecting a dedicated hosting option at eWebGuru. They provide better hosting solutions with affordable pricing. 24/7 customer support

Servers from kvchosting.net (turkey19) and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support, etc..

Pretty good server hosting deals (unmetered) offered by Hostunmetered.net team of experts.
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!