When & How Can I Apply For FREE Trial?
V&WEB hosting is offering a limited 14-day FREE trial until April 21!
By registering as a member of V&WEB, you are able to send a ticket at HELP & SUPPORT center to apply for your FREE trial.
What Are The Trial Contents?
V&WEB offers you our G-Basic plan as a tester with features below:
- SSD 10 GB Disk Space
- 200 GB Traffic
- PHP5/PHP7
- MySQL Database
- cPanel Management
- Unlimited Websites
- FREE SSL
- 24/7 English Support
What Are The Trial Limits?
Your FREE trial is going to last for 14 days.
If you haven’t informed V&WEB to renew your trial into a subscription before your trial ends, V&WEB will turn off your machine and stop all the remaining services.
Please note that your files will NOT be reserved after your trial unless you renew it into a subscription. Make sure you move all your data out before your trial ends.
If you fail to renew your trial before it ends but somehow you feel like doing that later, you will have to make a direct order at our website and thus NO free periods will be charged in the new subscription.
Meanwhile, if you successfully renew your trial into a subscription before it ends, you will be using the same machine continuously (automatically upgrades when you choose an advance plan) and not having to move your files again.
How Do I Get 3-Month FREE Hosting?
If you post a positive review article or video in public during your trial and share the link to V&WEB, we present you with 3-month hosting for FREE when you decide to trust your website to V&WEB.
I Want To Apply For FREE Trial NOW!
Register & send us a ticket with the link below:
http://www.vandweb.com/page/ticket