Shared account to sign up with ...

Comparing shared accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net, which plan is better to sign up with?
    What would you do being in my place?

The website is very old but still the ranking is not high.
    Your Standard Web Hosting starting at $1.99 / per month which is very good.

I think you should broaden the range of your search.
    Check out Centohost.com shared hosting accounts - they offer nice features (website builder, 1-click scripts installer). They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

As far as I know both of them hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are located in USA. Just they could be located in the different parts and user diffrent network providers and Data centers. Without taking into account their prices try to reach both of them and ask for a kind of test account to learn more on own experience.
    Both have good rep - your your testing is something what will help you.

I can add that kvchosting.net customer service is absolutely great. Not that you need to use it that often! But lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude. One or two little glitches were remedied immediately and they are clearly dedicated to superior customer service.

I would agree hostingsource.com - is a good host and they are located in the USA. But in case you need to have solution from EU based providers I can recommend you to have a look at: libertyvps.net
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I know HostingSource.com is trustworthy web host.
    Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.