Inexpensive VPS to buy ...

Libertyvps.net and yourlasthost.com VPS accounts are in my mind and need to know which way is better to follow?

Vikhost offers fast SSD VPS with good price. Each VPS has 1Gbps connection with 24x7 support, Linux/Windows OS and etc.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

web-based hosting company offering a variety of professional hosting services. Their highly trained team specializes in hosting and domain management using an ultra powered network for your company’s website. They have many locations in which they operate in

I think that libertyvps.net would be better for you. They have inexpensive solutions as for the Linux and Windows and they are so called offshore provider so you will never had a issue with their services.

vps from ideastack.in & Scalebuzz.com are reliable and performance is also amazing.

I can suggest you checking kvchosting.net. They are believed to be #1 for SSD based web hosting services.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

As for the pricing, it is reasonable. I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. Highly recommend these guys.. Yourlasthost.com service is much appreciated.

Selecting a VPS depends on many criteria
    - What location are you looking for?
    - What are the minimum requirements?
    - What is your purpose of VPS Usage?
    - What would be your monthly budget?

Based on these, I can suggest one of the above plans .

You can also checkout Scopehosts. We have VPS in Netherlands, Germany, Russia.

If you are looking for the SSD based web hosting service, then I would recommend you to check and have a look at kvchosting.net. They do provide really good SSD based solutions at low prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You will be pleased using Libertyvps.net offshore web hosting solutions.
    Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

I'd like to draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    The team at them are very helpful and knowledgeable. They are well versed in many different aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by piqued View Post
    Host1plus is a UK web-based hosting company offering a variety of professional hosting services. Their highly trained team specializes in hosting and domain management using an ultra powered network for your company’s website. They have many locations in which they operate in.
    Thanks for your information.