Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It depends on the niche of your business or website. However both SEO and SEM are effective marketing techniques. But it would be better if you implement SEO method first then SEM.

The main diffеrence bеtween SЕO and SEM is that SЕO is the procеss to improvе thе visibility of the wеbsite ovеr the sеarch еngine's organic or frее sеarch results wherеas SЕM is thе paid sеrvice mеans you havе to pay to the sеarch engines for your target result display over the SERPs.

SEO is Search engine optimization which takes a bit more time to show its results but SEM will get you traffic depending on the way you promote it. I use SEO for my Hyderabadboss webiste and its working me oout very well

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization while SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing. SEO provides organic traffic to a website with the help of search engines while SEM involves the use of Google adwords and other paid channels of advertising.

The primary diffеrence bеtween SЕO and SEM is that SЕO is your procеss into improvе thе prominence of this wеbsite ovеr that the sеarch еngine's natural or frее sеarch outcomes wherеas SЕM is thе compensated sеrvice mеans you havе to cover to the sеarch motors for the goal outcome display on the SERPs.

Both are fine but depend on how fast you want results or business. For SEM you need to have a good budget so you can run paid ad campaign on the Search Engines.

SEO is the best way of getting organic traffic. Intially it takes time but the traffic wll be consistent once it reaches to good point. where as SEM gives you instant results in traffic but as it is paid one you only get traffic when you pay for it. I do both paid and organic for my propertyadviser website and they are showing me good results.

Depends upon you requirements have a lot of money to spend and get immediate results or wait for long term results