Mаkе а List of Topics
    Mаkе а List of Long-Tаil Kеywords Bаsеd on Thеsе Topics
    Build Pаgеs for Еаch Topic
    Sеt Up а Blog

You should take start from onsite Optimization. Then write quality content for your website and Finally go for offsite SEO of your website

Quote Originally Posted by tony_S View Post
    Where do I start my SEO strategy?
    In response to your opening thread, in my personal opinion one of the first things to do is just research what your customers are actually searching for. This type of keyword research is essential to starting your SEO strategy.

Secondly, after you have gone over what keywords your are planning to focus on then check your competitors and see what they are doing. As the saying goes "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" and you can learn a lot from our competitors.

After that you can go ahead in a variety of areas as other posts above have already suggested. In addition if I may add I would you check out other SEO Strategy guides and pdf guides that cover the same subject.

Quote Originally Posted by MBA Trainer View Post
    You should take start from onsite Optimization. Then write quality content for your website and Finally go for offsite SEO of your website
    I thing, This the best answer for you @tony_s

Hi

Begin Using On-Page Search Engine Optimisation Afterward OffPage Search Engine Optimisation Approaches for the Site.

Start using On-Page SEO SEO techniques.