Google Has Deindexed my Website

I am really in deep trouble. I was actually having no idea and I can come out of this problem for sure. My site has been brutally indexed with the major sites and the search engines and this is a real problem and I need to add an adult content for getting as an add on domain and it has been utilized by the operator. I want to get some important. I was sure of one think no back links cannot ever enter. I am very lucky and in this I was having a blocking of the backings and I cannot enter search engines results. What is the next step I should take?

First of all submit your site to google url submission and as many as directories possible. There are many free directories available. This will surely help you in at least indexing your site.
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

Cannot get you - you have been deindexed after adding adult content? make sure the hosting TOS aren't against it. make sure your site is not infected by viruses.

First of all submit your site to google url submission and as many as directories possible. There are many free directories available. This will surely help you in at least indexing your site.
    Have you even read what does the person ask?

The first step you should do is to submit the site URL to the Google...then it will be helpful for you...!