Bitcoin offshore web hosting providers?

What are offshore web hosting providers here and around accepting Bitcoin, VISA ?

I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth. Europe
    Found warez-host.com web host with Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
    What are your suggestions for the list?

It seems to me QHoster.com and HostSailor.com are able to satisfy all your needs (they accept not only Bitcoin).
    Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend them.

I am impressed with Warez-host.com offshore hosting service.
    Discounts: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php
    Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable company.

I'd advise you to use accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.
    Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

I recently switched to warez-host.com offshore vps in Sweden from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications. They give you all the control you need. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

We accept Bitcoin and since 12 years now UnderHost has been providing quality offshore hosting based on a simple success formula, customer service, server uptime, and integrity.

If you need a custom account simply open a ticket. We're here to help you grow your business.
    UnderHost Inc.Offshore Hosting Solutions and USA/Canadian based servers.
    24/7 Rapid Support / 99.9% Uptime Guarantee / Shared / Cloud / VPS / Dedicated Servers
    Managed OnApp CloudUSA Cloud Virtual Datacenter - Dedicated and Scalable Resources
    Hong Kong - Netherlands - Canada - Caribbean - United States - Russia

i'd to thank warez-host.com team for providing me with good offshore VPS services.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Highly recommended.