Question How much would you pay for your perfect domain?

If you had a domain you have been dreaming about having forever and you had a couple million to invest, how much would you be willing to pay?
    Charles
    Web Host Pro | Web Hosting \ Dedicated Servers \ VPS

I would still find a way to avoids paying a lot, because there are a lot of funky TLD to use it now like .monster or .tech, .online, etc. What is the point to pay 2000$ for a name when you can find a better alternative for 10$?

I sell domains, that's all.

I'll visit domain name service provider company and chaser for my domain name. If I find my perfect domain, then I'll take it for $10 or $40. I will never accept a Premium domain at $3000 or $5000.

The average cost for a brand new domain will typically be anywhere from $10-12, depending upon the registrar you choose and the length of your registration contract. Below you'll learn why some domains are more valuable than others, the average costs for getting a domain name, and some tips to help you get started.
    Domain Domains

Buying a new domain name would typically cost you anywhere. However, these prices may differ based on the domain extension or the domain registrar you choose. If you are starting a new website, then we recommend using Bluehost. They are one of the top web hosting companies in the world.