RoseHosting has been providing top notch hosting services to thousands of customers around the world since 2001. We were the first and only web hosting company in the world to offer commercial Linux virtual servers.

We are excited to announce our new Fully Managed NVMe VPS Hosting Plans. RoseHosting's managed NVMe hosting plans use NVMe drives to provide unbeatable performance for I/O-heavy web hosting operations. Get the FASTEST hosting in the industry with up to 10X more speed compared to the traditional SATA SSDs.

Join us now and get 50% OFF our regular prices for the first month using the promotional code 50FIRST

For your peace of mind, we offer an unconditional 7-days money-back guarantee. In case you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will give you a full refund of your money. No delays, no hassles and no questions asked!

Our NVMe VPS hosting plans are fully managed and created to suit all customer needs:

VPS Hosting Plan NVME 1GB NVME 2GB NVME 4GB NVME 8GB
CPU Cores 1 CPU Core 2 CPU Cores 3 CPU Cores 4 CPU Cores
RAM 1 GB RAM 2 GB RAM 4 GB RAM 8 GB RAM
SSD Storage 25 GB NVMe Storage 40 GB NVMe Storage 80 GB NVMe Storage 120 GB NVMe Storage
Data Transfer 2000 GB Monthly Data Transfer 4000 GB Monthly Data Transfer 6000 GB Monthly Data Transfer 8000 GB Monthly Data Transfer
Fully Managed
IP Address 1 Dedicated IP address 1 Dedicated IP address 1 Dedicated IP address 1 Dedicated IP address
Price $32.95/mo $54.95/mo $79.95/mo $105.95/mo
ORDER NOW ORDER NOW ORDER NOW ORDER NOW

With all our NVMe hosting plans you can select your desired Linux OS by our wide list of OS templates: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu and Elastix.

All of our plans come with:

• Full Root Access
  • Fully Managed Support
  • FREE software installation and configuration
  • FREE website migration
  • FREE Weekly backup of your VPS
  • FREE Webmin Control Panel
  • One of a kind US based 24/7 EPIC technical support
  • 18 years of experience providing Linux VPS service
  • Host unlimited domains
  • 100% Uptime Guarantee
  • Remote VPS control panel
  • Firewall Protection

... and more.

Your NVMe virtual server will be on a fully burstable Gigabit LAN. The connection to the Internet is through Savvis, Broadwing, Qwest and Verio/Cogent - 100% premium bandwidth, all 10 GigE or better. The data center has redundant UPS power systems and is powered by two separate power grids. It also has a site-wide redundant air conditioning systems and dry fire extinguishing systems.

If you want to check the full specifications of our ultra-high performance NVMe hosting plans please visit NVMe Hosting - RoseHosting.com and find which one will suit your needs best.

All of this is backed up by our knowledgeable and experienced 24x7 EPIC US-based Support staff.

What our clients say about us:

Benjamin Price
Rose Hosting has done nothing but please me with everything from cost to customer support and the services provided. There have even been a couple times when I asked a favor of them and was surprised by the willingness to help along with immediate results.
Michael Cordova
The hosting I need for my companies and customers is non-standard in many ways. Performance is a top requirement, and as such, many custom server configurations and Wordpress website settings need to be tweaked in order to get every last second off of the page load times. The crew at Rose Hosting has stuck with me through thick and thin to solve the most difficult of problems. There have been times that I thought it was impossible, but their tech support has the skills to get it right, every time. I highly recommend Rose Hosting and their excellent support team if you need website hosting above and beyond anything that is normal.
Michael Bunnell
RoseHosting provides excellent service at a fair price. It allows me to focus on my websites and not have to worry about the servers.
Marcelo Bassuma
I've been through several hosting. After I started using the services of rosehosting, I did not need more change. The support and fast and efficient. I hope it continues so long.
Want to read more? You can read many reviews from verified customers at RoseHosting Reviews.

If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to contact us at anytime and our representatives will be happy to assist you.

High quality affordable Linux VPS Hosting from RoseHosting.com - Serving you for over 18 years.