Shared account for hosting a personal website

I am looking for a shared account and two hosts are in my mind: libertyvps.net and hosting.uk, so what should I do?

I did not hear about anything for those hosting companies. You can consider some reliable web hosting company.

Libertyvps.net will work fine. Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds. Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.

Please tell us your specifications like Hard Disk, bandwidth, Ram? Any monthly budget?

I know much good related to Libertyvps.net and their bitcoin offshore hosting solutions.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.

shared hosting from ideastack & scalebuzz are reliable and also robust their technical team are brilliantly fast and also supports local language.

You can trust Libertyvps.net provider. They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.

Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    Libertyvps.net offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked. It has been the perfect offshore web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

I have been hosted with many other providers but Libertyvps.net offshore hosting is the best!
    My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Registered User vedicastrologym's Avatar
    Best Web Hosting Sites Subscribed, Hosted & Reviewed by Experts. Compare & Save Up To 74%. Real reviews with comprehensive feature comparisons - For Everyone. Tested By Bloggers. Sites Tested & Reviewed. Fast & Secure Hosting. Free Website Builder. Unlimited Disk Space.

What are your requirements for what purpose you are going to use hosting.

Members won't be able to suggest you without having exact requirements like which CMS to host, Your traffic location, Budget.

Some Checkout before choosing a server company are:

Find out which tools are provided
    Check the amount of storage offered
    Compare bandwidth amounts between hosts
    Check out the technical support options
    Test the speed of other sites hosted by a service
    Check out the service's uptime claims
    Read reviews of a company's customer service and support team
    Make sure you understand the costs

Shared accounts which yourlasthost.com and avansit.com provide can be the best options for you.
    I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.