Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Google My business is a tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google and research and maps and their customers find you and tell them the story of your business and You can call this internet-based service.

Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.

Google My Business is a free tool invented by Google for listing the local businesses that generate visibility in Google Maps and Google Search in your local community.
    HostechSupport
    24x7 Remote Services
    Linux/Windows Server Administration Server Management
    Get in touch: support@hostechsuppport.com

Google my business is the kind of business listing service offered by Google. Your customers can identify your business and can find it by it.

Provides you a dashboard to list your business on google maps.

It Provides you with dashboard that helps to list your website on google map

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12