Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Analytic

Google Analytic

What is google Analytic?

Google Analytics is a free web tool. It is a web analytics service which works on the process of analyzing and providing statistics of the user’s behavior on a website. Google Analytics help advertisers to keep a track record of their users journey on the website.

Really impressive, thanks for giving such information.

8th Floor, Olympia National Towers, Block 3, A3 & A4, North Phase, Guindy Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600032, Tamilnadu, India.
    Google Analytics Tool is a free tool provided by Google. Its interact between Website and Website users. We can track the Website traffic and user details.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

Google Analytics is the best tool for Web Traffic Analysis for any website where you can track the visitor’s hits, impressions, clicks, ROI & conversations generated from it.
    HostechSupport
    24x7 Remote Services
    Linux/Windows Server Administration Server Management
    Get in touch: support@hostechsuppport.com

Google Analytics is helpful for analyzing digital data, which comes to your website. Every insight of your website is important to understand because it will help you to achieve objectives and goals.

Google analytics is a free tool from Google that helps to track traffic behavior for your website. It also helps to know the bounce rate for your website.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Saravanan28 View Post
    Google Analytics is a free web tool. It is a web analytics service which works on the process of analyzing and providing statistics of the user’s behavior on a website. Google Analytics help advertisers to keep a track record of their users journey on the website.
    Yes, this is true, but I will never use the services of this service again, because it is the most lame service. I am not a hater, but due to the fact that Google analytics shows incorrect results, I sent an incorrect report on site visits for a month. I am grateful to God that they did not fire me. I really regretted that I decided to use the service from Google instead of the Finteza Analytics service, like all my colleagues. They, unlike me, never had such problems. DO NOT use google analytics.

Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is available to anyone with a Google account. Google bought Urchin Software Corporation in April 2005 and used that company’s Urchin on Demand product as the basis for its current service.

Google Analytics is a free website analytics service offered by Google that gives you insights into how users find and use your website. You can also use tracking codes to tag & track any advertising, social, PR campaign or any kind of campaign on any platform/website

When a user visits your website, Google Analytics will drop a cookie on the user's browser. Cookies are small files that contain information about the user's activities. Using these cookies, Google Analytics will know how a user behaves on your website and then collects this information to show you different reports.

Thanks for sharing useful information for us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast