Managed Servers - where can I purchase them?

What are offshore web hosting providers here and around accepting Bitcoin, VISA ?

I need hosting account with 1000 GB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 30 TB - bandwidth. Netherlands
    Found Hostplay.com web host with Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
    What are your suggestions for the list?

Quality managed servers are available from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com.
    Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.

I would not hesitate to recommend HostPlay.com offshore server hosting!
    Good support information including knowledge base and regularly updated system status.
    They offer good Promo Codes that will pass on the savings to you.

Having Good Experience with scalebuzz their plans are cheaper and support team is quick!

Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

Some how I have got convinced that HostPlay.com is one of the best hosts in the business out there. I've been with them for two years now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well. The price for their offshore servers is great.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Have a look at accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    What are offshore web hosting providers here and around accepting Bitcoin, VISA ?

I need hosting account with 1000 GB of Hard Disk + 24 GB - RAM + 30 TB - bandwidth. Netherlands
    Found Hostplay.com web host with Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
    What are your suggestions for the list?
    you can try NL server from SingleHop
    unmetered vps usa IP: 1 (Up to 29ips)

Easy.gr is one of the best managed server and you will surely enjoy the services provided by. The best deal regarding this service is this that it is available at a very low cost.
    Domain Domains

My experiences with HostPlay.com Offshore Server hosting service have been 100 percent positive. Finding the new hosting provider was more difficult then getting a new customer. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly.

Servers from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com are reliable enough to have a deal with.
    They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.