Cheap VPS in Europe

Swissnode.ch and legionbox.com provide attractive VPS accounts in Europe and I wonder which one I should try to host a forum?

You can choose one of VPS location in Europe from vikhost.com. All VPS have 1Gbps network connection, 99.99% uptime, free install/reinstall etc etc. You can pay you r order using different payment methods like bitcoin, perfect money and etc.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Use VPS deals from time-tested companies like hosting.uk and libertyvps.net.
    Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with wordpress questions, they're always responding so professionally. My websites are always up and running without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by klimm View Post
    Use VPS deals from time-tested companies like hosting.uk and libertyvps.net.
    Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with wordpress questions, they're always responding so professionally. My websites are always up and running without problems.
    Exactly, they are the most promising service provider in this region.

Choose Interserver they also offering cheap VPS services in Europe at Just $6 use coupon code: GRABPENNY and Get SSD VPS at Just $0.01 for the first month.

One thing I must say about Exmasters.com EU vps hosting is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

I am pleased to deal with easy.gr vps hosting service.
    Many thanks to my friend who suggested me this web host. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
    Domain Domains

QHoster.com and HostSailor.com are the best European hosting providers.
    Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend.

Swissnode.ch and legionbox.com provide attractive VPS accounts in Europe and I wonder which one I should try to host a forum?
    we can provide VPS from NL
    unmetered vps usa IP: 1 (Up to 29ips)

VPS server

I could suggest cyberHostpro.com were they could provide excellent VPS accounts.