Data centers and data rooms

I was reading about data rooms, on this very interesting post https://www.firmex.com/blog/virtual-data-room-guide/, and i couldnt help but wonder if its the same thing.

A data center, sometimes spelled as datacenter (one word), is the name given to a facility that contains a large number of computer servers and related equipment. Think of a data center as a "computer room" that outgrew its walls.

Yeah you're right here man data server it's a facility that contains a large number of computer servers but I think it's not that cheap and only a few big companies can afford it. This means that it's easier to buy Virtual Data Room service than to buy special equipment and for a small business this is an ideal option to keep your database secure and within a Virtual data room, account administrators can have chats, discussions, receive analytics, see a record of meetings, manage access and more!
    Last edited by Demixl; 03-02-2020 at 03:07 AM.
    If you're just curious about my story, or you just want to grab my résumé, you're in the right spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Demixl View Post
    Yeah you're right here man data server it's a facility that contains a large number of computer servers but I think it's not that cheap and only a few big companies can afford it. This means that it's easier to buy Virtual Data Room service than to buy special equipment and for a small business this is an ideal option to keep your database secure and within a Virtual data room, account administrators can have chats, discussions, receive analytics, see a record of meetings, manage access and more!
    I really like the way you explain it and yes I agree with your words what the data centers and data rooms.