Good hosts with cloud hosting accounts?

I am in need of a good cloud hosting service.
    What are your views Hostforweb.com solutions?
    Thinking to launch my new online project and need: 100 gbs of disk space (+upgrade opportunity).
    Any recommendations?

I guess no one here has heard about them. May be you can read reviews about them on online review sites. Also, make sure to check about their cloud infrastructure. About the data backups and support too. Good Luck.

Hostforweb.com will meet your expectations. Their reliability is almost 97% its just in a few instances that the server has a glitch but such are address immediately. What I appreciate most is the installation service for any script. The ticket response is 100% top notch.

They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading Hostforweb.com cheap webhosting services. I've only ever had to contact customer support twice for technical issues. Both times the response was prompt and fixed my issue right away.

So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
    Hostforweb.com is good one. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Try to look through HostingSource.com cloud web hosting deals as an alternative.
    Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    You'll be pleased dealing with them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER