Right server to buy ...

Yourlasthost.com and asvhost.com servers are in my mind and I don't know which plan should I try?

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Nice feature-rich dedicated servers offered these providers: Datapacket.net and Exmasters.com
    You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

You need to take a trial period and compare these options.

I'd draw your attention to servers which hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com provide.
    Their service is an awesome deal for the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

Take a free test and select the best hosting.

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

Try to look through HostPlay.com Offshore Servers in Netherlands, Sweden, Bulgaria and Russia.
    I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Have seen pretty good dedicated servers offered by Datapacket.net team. Since 2001
    Managed services are included Free (over $100/mo in savings). + Amazingly Cheap Price!

Servers from QHoster.com and HostSailor.com are worth your attention.
    They offer not very expensive prices, while figuring in cost such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

Servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth trying as they are proven to be the best.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Prices are competitive.

As per my best knowledge about these two servers. I think asvhost.com is better option to go with.

Could you please tell me what is your budget and requirement? Some hosting provider has 60+ data centers like Cloudways, which allows you to choose 5 infrastructure and a lot of many features.

If you are looking for affordable but fast and reliable bare metal servers, I would recommend Truxgo Dedicated Servers.

They include DDOS protection, SSD only storage, full Root and SSH on Linux or full Admin and Remote Desktop on Windows.
    They are available in multiple locations (USA, Japan, Egypt, Turkey, Bulgaria, Germany, you name it), so you may want to give it a go!
    [Truxgo Servers] - VPS, Dedicated/Bare Metal, Email Marketing, Wordpress and Web Hosting servers with cPanel -