Offshore VPS .. where to buy it from?

Where can I buy an offshore VPS account?
    Two hosts are in my mind: QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net, so which way is better to follow?

For VPS services, you can rely on QHoster(Dot)com. They offer Linux, Windows RDP & cPanel virtual server and provide the variety of ways to pay including bitcoin, Payza and Litecon.

I did not work with such hosting.

You'll enjoy your web hosting experience dealing with QHoster.com VPS service.
    Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

i have 2 offshore vps from the company
    www.clientvps.com
    you can check it

Would you kindly define what you mean by offshore?
    It has to be from another country than you are? Or it has to ignore DMCA and another abuses?
    AMD, 5GHz CPU, GPU dedicated servers and more https://www.hostkey.com/dedicated-servers/netherlands

Deals from hostround.com and asvhost.com can be suitable for you.
    Great hosts. Whenever you run into a problem with your website, the technical support team is very knowledgeable and promptly helps you to resolve any problems that your website experienced.

For VPS and Dedicated Server use the code: YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles). You will make right choice - QHoster.com is a well-known host. The service is excellent and I will never use another hosting provider.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The QHoster.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.

I think Libertyvps.net is one of the best options for getting feature-rich bitcoin offshore hosting deals.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Offshore VPS hosting is a blend of affordability like in shared hosting and control, privacy, and security of a dedicated server. VPS servers are created by partitioning a physical server into 2 or more virtual machines. They come with all the features of a dedicated server.
    Domain Domains

Have you try https://youstable.com they offer offshore hosting without any restriction at a very reasonable price and can enhance your online business.

With our DMCA Ignored Servers we provide you with:
    1. freedom to host your data outside your own country

2. advantage of complete privacy and your data and identity will not be shared with third parties

3. you get the freedom to express yourself through freedom of speech

4. you can host gambling, movies, and adult websites

However, this does not allow you to engage in illegal activities that are strictly forbidden like committing fraud, phishing, and spam. In such cases, we close your account immediately and blacklist all the labels.