VPS account ...which one is better to sign up with?

Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com, which account is better to stick to and why?

What are you planning to host? What is your monthly budget?

Rockhoster.com web host has been the perfect web hosting provider for me.
    Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
    They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

I recommendation is to give Rockhoster.com a try. They offer nice OpenVZ VPS hosting packages. When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap..
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

I really appreciate all Rockhoster.com help in getting and keeping my sites running.
    They've been like active partners in my sites. Easy to use, friendly interface!

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are the best. Support is second to none.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

VPS hosting is best for personal and business purposes but if you're as an blogger then cloudhosting is best.

Hello,

You should try managed VPS at AccuWebhosting. As they provide VPS on multilocations you can easily select your preferred and nearest data center for the VPS by test ping on their website. And they also provide excellent support. I am using their windows VPS since the last couple of years.

They also have the load balancer if you are planning to purchase more than one VPS. and host big Website or Applications on it.

The load balancer distributes incoming application traffic among multiple instances. It can increase the fault tolerance of your applications and helps make them more highly available.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide