Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

powerful dedicated servers with good speed?

Looking for the best web host with powerful dedicated servers.
    Any info on Kvchosting.net or Datapacket.net pricing and their server stability?
    They are the two potential web hosts for getting servers at.
    Need over 3 TB of HD + 30 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support ?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Powerful servers are available form asvhost.com and hosting.uk.
    Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have a very responsive customer service.

I would recommend you to have a kind of solution which will not be setting a lot of limits for you.
    I believe unmetered dedicated servers from hostunmetered.net will be the best deal for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrazon View Post
    I would recommend you to have a kind of solution which will not be setting a lot of limits for you.
    I believe unmetered dedicated servers from hostunmetered.net will be the best deal for you.
    Yes! I was also used this host for my micro niche website. they have really great uptime.

Hello,

You should check the plans at AccuWebhosting if you are searching for blazing fast managed dedicated server. You can chose locations of your server from 10 Data centers from around the world. And if you are going for the managed service, trust me you will get amazing support, the guys are so skilled and fast at solving queries. So i think you should check plans there before making final decision.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Accounts from hostsailor.com, legionbox.com and centohost.com can be good for you.
    They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

Which location are you looking for? What is your budget for the server?
    AMD, 5GHz CPU, GPU dedicated servers and more https://www.hostkey.com/dedicated-servers/netherlands

The Datapacket.net staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way. Other computer hosts that I asked for information ignored the requests or gave me a run-around.

Managed services are included Free (over $100/mo in savings)!

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Prices are affordable.

This really depends on a few different things.

What location do you want the server in?
    What is the budget on this?

Not all hosts list everything on their sites you should reach out and contact some dedicated server providers and see what they can do for you.

My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost VPS hosting services.
    Kvchosting.net is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

Powerfull dedicated server with good specs and low price you can find from vikhost.com
    Knowledgeable customer support works 24x7 to help you with any issues.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Lost of webmasters appreciate the quality of kvchosting.net SSD hosting services.
    Customer support has been second to none. Very helpful, patient and thorough support staff.

I would recommend Quick-packet https://www.quickpacket.com/
    Thresher Host - Ultra Fast SSD cPanel Web Hosting Starting @ $2.95

If you are looking for a powerful and super fast dedicated server with GPU. I can only take one and the most trusted name in the market i.e Apps4Rent.com

Name:  apps4rent-png-logo.png
Views: 83
Size:  6.0 KB

Regards,
    Pratik

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast