Offshore server for Streaming video?

I'd like to host several web sites for streaming video. need help to choose reliable provider.
    require 1200 gbs of disk space, 30000 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, Streaming video support
    What can you say about warez-host.com offshore web hosting services?
    What host is better from your views? Why?

Hi, you mean you're looking for a DMCA-free hosting? Which location do you need? What's your budget?
    AMD, 5GHz CPU, GPU dedicated servers and more https://www.hostkey.com/dedicated-servers/netherlands

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are the best companies which are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Great hosting with a great support team. Services are not restricted as other hosting companies.

It always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services. I am always impressed due to warez-host.com efficient offshore web hosting services.

I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs. Warez-host.com offshore hosting provider makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands

Here are nice discounts on warez-host.com hosting hosting solutions: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php
    Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I like warez-host.com server locations: Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
    It is a good offshore host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.