Thread: SEO Update

Are you interested in seo tools new?

If you are interested in new SEO tools, then I can recommend one https://senlix.com/ It is absolutely free and has wide functionality.

The last update rolled out was Google diversity update. A study on the effect of Google’s diversity update concludes smaller sites have a greater chance to rank for competitive keywords. Google’s diversity update, rolled out earlier this month, aims to limit the number of times a domain can appear in a single SERP. According to Google, no more than two URLs from the same domain should appear in a single SERP.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

New SEO update is know as june 2019 core update.

I'd keep my eye on searchenginejournal or searchengineland - they seem to be on top of things when it comes to SEO updates from Google. You have stay pretty diligent to truly know what's happening though. From what I understand they are constantly tweaking things, which means there could be hundreds or even thousands of updates in a given year.

Quote Originally Posted by dombowkett View Post
    Google again update their search engine algorithm few months ago.
    And it always happens unexpectedly, then you have to change your promotion strategy.

Google keep on rolling and adding new features needed on website to be implemented to keep the website on top. Includes but not to mobile friendly, content friendly, reader friendly, images, video and unique content ofcourse...