Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

​​​​​​​Who is the father of seo..?

Hello friends,

​​​​​​​Who is the father of seo..?

The clear choice was Internet marketing veteran Bruce Clay. Fondly known to the search marketing industry as a founding father of SEO, Bruce received the Lifetime Achievement Award of Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search Marketing.

The father of SEO is Bruce Clay.

who does not know the father of SEO?
    Of course,
    we all know the father of SEO is Bruce Clay.

The clear choice was Internet marketing veteran Bruce Clay. Fondly known to the search marketing industry as a founding father of SEO, Bruce received the Lifetime Achievement Award of Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search Marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara James View Post
    Bruce Clay, Fondly known to the search marketing industry as a founding father of SEO, Bruce received the Lifetime Achievement Award of Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search Marketing.
    Wow, I didn’t even know that Bruce Clay is the father of Seo. Thanks for the interesting post. If it weren’t for SEO promotion, then my site would never have become popular and I wouldn’t get such awesome profit from advertising. I opened my blog a few months ago and the number of visitors was very low. I thought about the solution to this problem for a long time and eventually decided to try SEO promotion. A lot of people are talking about this and I realized that this is a really effective means to increase traffic. I studied forums for a very long time and in the end I turned to the guys from DigitalGeckos.com SEO Services. This is the leader in the SEO market and they have demonstrated their professionalism in this area and I am very pleased with their work.

Bruce Clay is the father of SEO. He won Lifetime Achievement Award.

I agree with all of you Guys. Bruce Clay is the father of SEO.

Bruce Clay is the father of SEO.

Bruce Clay has kinda been an iconic guy in the SEO space. In 1996, Bruce started his Digital marketing agency, Bruce Clay, Inc. out of his house. In 1999 he was a speaker at the very first Search Engine Strategies conference and in 2000 things really kicked into gear for Bruce when he moved out from his house and started to offer his first SEO training courses.

Oryon Networks | Singapore Web Hosting | Best web hosting provider | Best web hosting in SG | Oryon india | Best hosting in India |Web hosting in India | Oryon SG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast