What data can you get from using Ahrefs?

What data can you get from using Ahrefs?

There are tons of ways Ahrefs can help boost your SEO/marketing efforts. I’m sure that even I don’t know all of them, because customers often impress me with new creative use cases.
    But I’ve also realized that many people don’t know where to get started with Ahrefs.

In other words, there’s so much you can do with our toolset that it can often be daunting, especially for Ahrefs newbies.

With that in mind, here are 10 actionable ways to use Ahrefs that even our most adept customers often overlook.

I’ve also included useful video tutorials from Sam Oh throughout the post, to make it even easier to put these tactics into action.

Hi Friends,
    There are tons of ways Ahrefs can help boost your SEO/marketing efforts. I’m sure that even I don’t know all of them, because customers often impress me with new creative use cases.

10 Actionable Things You Can Do With Ahrefs (That You May Have Overlooked)

1. Find low‐hanging content opportunities by looking at your competitor’s high traffic pages
    2. Find out how your competitors are acquiring backlinks, then replicate their strategies
    3. Get new link opportunities on autopilot using Alerts
    4. Find low competition keywords (with high traffic and business potential)
    5. Find critical SEO issues that are hurting your website’s performance in Google
    6. Find guest blogging opportunities in seconds
    7. Keep an eye on your ranking progress with Rank Tracker
    8. Find gaps in your content strategy
    9. Fix your broken backlinks (and links) to preserve “link juice”
    10. Find your competitors’ broken (or redirected) pages to uncover MASSIVE link opportunitiesa

Ahrefs is a system used to track and check the SEO metrics of any website. It also has some other really useful tools.

Really great knowledge you shared.

You get backlinks and website analysis