Can I host WordPress on shared hosting and how?

Hey everyone,
    I am using WordPress for my personal blog, but due to some technical issues that I face on a regular basis, it has become inconvenient to handle. So I am planning to

get a hosting partner. In this case, would I be able to host WordPress on shared hosting? If yes, then how to do it?
    Last edited by James-A; 07-09-2019 at 01:52 AM.

Pretty good Wordpress hosting deals offered by QHoster.com experts.
    Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
    Good luck!

You can always host WordPress on shared hosting but you will face issues when your blog will start getting good amount of traffic or heavy traffic and it could cause you a real headache than.

--
    Smith
    CRM Admin | Enterprise E3 | Enterprise E5

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Can recommend kvchosting.net wordpress hosting deals. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

If you need to host your site by the share hosting plan, does you have know your traffics number? How many traffics do you have? If you have high traffics, I think share hosting its less optimal. Don't you consider to use the VPS or dedicated server?

Although Oissite.com provider is not quite the cheapest web hosting service available on the web I'm very amazed of the client service they provide and also of the quality of their service. Their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by James-A View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I am using WordPress for my personal blog, but due to some technical issues that I face on a regular basis, it has become inconvenient to handle. So I am planning to

get a hosting partner. In this case, would I be able to host WordPress on shared hosting? If yes, then how to do it?
    Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Really glad to deal with Hostforweb.com - This is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.

A lot of hosting companies setup wordpress on shared servers, however they offer enough resources and limit the number of accounts per server.
    https://www.QtechServers.com - Robust Servers in the USA.
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

It seems to me that CentoHost.com is quite good option for getting wordpress hosting accounts at good rates.
    They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

Share hosting is good in the beginning, but when traffic starts coming to your website or blog, then you do not get the full benefit of it, due to which you may have to face trouble. In addition to WordPress, there are many other platforms that provide good benefits. Now, keeping in mind your budget, see what you can afford.

In other words, they don't allow you to use specific plugins that may slow down your site. Only WordPress Sites Allowed: While shared hosting allows you to host any website you want including simple HTML pages, managed hosting companies only allow you to host WordPress sites on their servers

I would suggest you go with managed cloud hosting, managed cloud hosting is best, it's reliable, it's affordable and priceless. Moreover, you don't need to do any effort on the server-side. They will manage that by themselves. You just need to launch your application and that's it, the job is done.

Also, they provide you a lot of free services like Free SSL, Free migration, Free backups, Free cache, and much more.