Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I will recommend Serverwala. It provides fast, secure, and reliable web hosting service to host your website.

I am using hostgator its good but when it comes to after sales service or help its pathetic.

There are many hosting provider who provides best hosting at affordable prices. It depends on your website, that which server is best for your website.

SiteGround is one of the most popular web hosting company in the world. Since its inception, they have been providing the best service without any doubt.

I have been using SiteGround for a very long time. I also recommend all my clients to use SiteGround because they are reliable.

On an overall SiteGround rank top among all the big popular web hosting companies out there. Because of its incredible 99% server uptime.
    Last edited by modak99; 08-10-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Best Web hosting mean the best features and best responsive sever. It's true that you can't take programing help for fix daily error, so for run a website with efficiently you should need a hosting provider who can response your website or business security and efficiently.

For that you should have a best web hosting provider, who can help you to determine your issues and needs. For that I would like to recommend you to Wisesolution as the best web hosting provider.

Wisesolution is a leading hosting company in india who offer the advanced featured web hosting such as linus vps hosting, dedicated hosting, sharede hosting with some unique services based on latest technology, which helps you to grow your business fastly and helps you create your own identity on SERP.

here listed some common features you will get with all types of web hosting t wisesolution
    - Ultrafast Server
    - 100% uptime guarantee
    - regular backup
    - higher level of security
    - high traffic range

I think you should go with the reviews of the website because no one can suggest can suggest you best accept customers. so as per my personal experience i would highly recommend you wisesolution as a best web hosting provider.

Wisesolution offers the fast, secure and reliable various types of web hosting such as linux dedicated hosting, VPS, Reseeler hosting, shared hosting with unlimited advantages such as fastest server, 24/7 intents technical support, experts guidelines, google friendly websites, regular backup, enhanced level of security services, regular monitoring and affordable prices and many more.

I'm using Linode, I've got nothing to complain about them.

All web hosting is good but it depends on your business that which server hosting is the best for your trading. Best Web hosting involves the best features and most reliable active sever. Serverwala is a leading hosting company that offers the excellent featured of web hosting such as Forex VPS Server, Dedicated Server, shared hosting with different services based on the most advanced technology, which encourages you to develop your business.
    - fastest Server
    - 100% uptime guarantee
    - Root access
    - Advanced security
    - Best Technology

Are you searching which hosting is best for your online business. Serverwala data center provides best VPS Hosting in UK, India etc. They are my personal favorite web hosting solution. They provide fast, secure and reliable vps hosting at the very best price. They offer full root access with 24/7 technical support.

we can't say this one is best hosting. It all depends on your needs and requirements. which hosting is fulfil your needs that one is the best hosting.

This is tricky question, but I will pick Hostgator, Bluehost, and Namecheap are among the best

I would like to suggest you that Digital Ocean is the best web hosting provider which offers fast, secure and reliable service at an affordable rates.

Hey! It's That Guy!

Following are the features to be taken into consideration if a hosting service is said to be ‘acceptable’ hosting service. As far as ‘best’ hosting is concerned, it is subjective to your requirement.

24X7 Customer support: It's important that your hosting & domain company provides you with 24x7 customer support in case of any technical glitch. This is important to avoid website downtime, which will result in an unfavorable reputation for the website.

Backups and restore points: Backups both provide and require security. Hence, it is important to ask the hosting company about their backup policies. The backup policies differ with different providers and plans. Ask if they claim to restore lost or corrupted files. This also has many phases, like complete recovery, partial recovery or recent backup recovery. Backups would give the webmaster an assurance and peace of mind.

Network monitoring: Diligent monitoring can stop the server-to-server spread of malware before it gets to the server hosting your site. Ask for some details on how the support team monitors the network, whether the staff is dedicated to this function, and what the engineers look for.

Security: No one wants a security breach, therefore, it is important to make sure that the hosting provider is well equipped with SSL, Firewalls and DDoS Prevention techniques. The company needs to be transparent about the measures they have taken to protect your data.

The provider must state what firewalls are likely to stop and what other measures the security team employs.

The provider should define the stage where the security team will inform the owner about any kind of security threats to the system

The network monitoring folks MUST inform owners of potential problems that might affect their site

Personally I am using websiteroof.com, it is a Canadian company and they have an amazing services. I am lucky to find them because I tried many other hosting companies, and I lost a lot of money and time. but they have the cheapest price and best customer support you can try them.
    https://websiteroof.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234