Trustworthy European server provider ...

I need a trustworthy European server provider and I have to select the best one comparing accounts from hostsailor.com and asvhost.com, so what should I do?

Dedicated server with excellent customer service you can find from vikhost.com. You will get reliable and cheap dedicated server in Europe
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Why do you consider only these hosters?

I have been hosting in avhost websites for a long time. There were no problems in two years.

In order to choose the best hosting, you need to conduct your own testing. Take a free trial period, upload the site to the hosting and check how it works. I can recommend a free monitoring tool https://www.host-tracker.com/ It is provided free of charge for 30 days.

Hostsailor.com as well as asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.

==>> my favorite one is Exmasters.com pretty obviously: https://www.exmasters.com/
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Check out Hostunmetered.net managed unmetered servers. They deserve to be in the top listing of hosting providers. The are supporting the customer (me) very well and listen to my wishes. The price and their products are great. They keep improving their services, and the size of disk space and bandwidth transfer rate.

Actually you can chose any provider you need or want, but who will be in charge for security, protection against DDoS attacks. That seems to be not that important but that is something you need to thing in advance and invest into security and protection. Having said that I would recommend you to have a look at ddos-guard.net which provide DDoS protection as service despite of your current dedicated server provider.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen