What is Guest posting procedure?

Hello,
    Somebody tell me Guest posting procedure? Is it paid or free?
    Suggest me some do-follow Guest post site.
    Thank you

Guest posting is one of the effective methods used by content marketers to drive a sizeable amount of traffic back to their own website.

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

Find the right sites to pitch
    Look through the site’s current posts and guest blogging guidelines
    Pick the right topic with quality Matrices

Guest posting is that where you write an article and post it on someone else' blog or website with their author bio. In another word, it is a practice which is used by blogger to enhance blog traffic. Apart from this, it helps to build brand awareness with the help of different types of potential audience.

Guest blogging also known as guest posting is the practice of contributing a post to another person's blog in order to build relationships, exposure, authority, and links.

Find the right sites to pitch.
    Look through the site’s current posts and guest blogging guidelines.
    Pick the right topic with quality Matrices (domain authority, page rank, followers)
    Put the post in the right format. If the blogger prefers HTML, you might need to insert header and paragraph tags. Other times a simple, clean Word document is best.
    Attaching images and video can be helpful.
    Add an author biography to the bottom of the post and include the link back to your site. I always include the HTML <a> tags at this stage so that there is no uncertainty over the target URL and anchor text.