Shared account to buy from a decent provider ...

Shared accounts from QHoster.com and OISsite.com are nice for me and I'd like to know which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

Forums Generally have a lot of traffic and to make sure that site is able to handle the traffic you should have abundant resources allocated and storage Provided.
    So you can go for a plan that is having enough resources.Check if pro plan is affordable
    Last edited by Jenifer Wilson; 08-06-2019 at 01:35 AM.

Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

you can use Qhoster for shared website

Plans which kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com provide are worth trying.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support, etc..

Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
    I must say that they have flexible attitude toward hosting - QHoster.com highly trained experts are always online and ready to assist. Recommended!

Well, QHoster.com team are a little pricey but you their service is well worth the cost. We tried two other hosts before we jumped to this host and have been completely satisfied since. We use them for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them.

For hosting a forum, you can choose OISsite(DOT)com as they offer the best hosting plan meeting your requirements at the reasonable price. Otherwise, you can give a try to Namecheap(DOT)com at your budget.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    Shared accounts from QHoster.com and OISsite.com are nice for me and I'd like to know which plan is the best for hosting a forum?
    The best and decent provider I can recommend you is fresh roasted hosting at an affordable price with good dat centre with excellent 24*7 customer support.

Go ahead and give QHoster.com team a try. They provide professional hosting services with so many nice features:
    - 30 server locations
    - nice discounts: Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
    - helpful tech customer support care.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER