How to manage Bulk Reviews in GMB?

Google has added the ability to see all your reviews across multiple listings on a single page. You can see this within GMB reviews section at https://business.google.com/reviews.

This can be very useful for those who manage more than one location or listing.

Google My Business (GMB), formerly Google Local Places, is a way for businesses, large or small, to manage their presence across Google products including Maps, Google+, Google Local, and Google's search results themselves.
    If you want to learn how to set it up, follow these simple 5 steps:

Curate your business description and info
    Add photos and videos
    Earn positive online reviews
    Use Google My Business posts
    Take advantage of the booking button feature

If your business has 10 or more locations you can add, verify, and manage them in bulk. Your business must meet the Google My Business quality guidelines to be eligible to appear on Maps, Search, and other Google properties.
    To begin managing listings in bulk with Google My Business:

Create a Google Account
    Create a location group (previously known as a business account)
    Create a spreadsheet with all of your locations.
    Upload your spreadsheet to Google My Business.
    Review your locations and fix errors.
    Request bulk verification.
    Keep your business info up-to-date. You can add, remove, and edit locations in your Google My Business dashboard or by uploading a revised spreadsheet.

Google My Business is the key listing that every location needs, but when you’re managing tens, hundreds, or even thousands of GMB listings, you’ve got a big job on your hands unless you do listing upload and verification in bulk. Here, contributor Krystal Taing explains how to bulk upload and bulk verify Google My Business listings.

When it comes to business listings, Google is the one place you really want to focus your efforts. Four in five consumers use search engines to find local information, and the vast majority turn to Google to do it; in fact, over 92% of mobile searches conducted worldwide happen on Google.

Your business presence across Google Search and Maps is managed from within a single Google My Business platform. It’s a great system for small businesses, but how can you ensure consistency, accuracy and the greatest degree of optimization across hundreds or even thousands of locations? Multi-location businesses, including franchises, corporate chains and service-area businesses, face unique challenges when it comes to local listings management.

Over the last few years, Google has added more features and support for enterprise brands and users to manage locations in bulk. Most recently, they rolled out an agency dashboard that makes it easier to manage multiple brands and locations in a simpler interface. In this guide, we’ll explore some of Google My Business’ bulk features and provide tips on how to maximize efficiency and manage locations at scale.