How Amazon Optimizes Its Own Product Listings?

Product Title Optimization
    Improving Product Images
    Smart Use of Product Variations and Selling Features
    Product Listing Bullet Point Optimization
    Enhanced Brand Content & A+ Content Storytelling

Follow the Image Guidelines and Upload a Good Amount.
    Focus on Your Product Title.
    Use Bullet-Point Content Form and Focus on a Description.
    Actively Work to Increase Your Amazon Reviews.
    Use the Sponsored Products Feature.
    Fill Out all of the Relevant Categories.
    List an ASIN in Your Product Field.

The 5 Elements of a Quality Amazon Listing:

Sellers need to create quality listings for two reasons. First, if your product listing doesn’t meet Amazon’s quality standards, it will be flagged as low-quality and ultimately suppressed, killing your sales. Second, low-quality listings typically don’t rank well in Amazon’s product search, which also affects sales. So let’s look at the 5 elements that make a quality listing.
    1. A Descriptive Product Title
    2. Compelling Product Images
    3. Clear & Concise Bullet Points
    4. Detailed Product Description
    5. Compelling Price

First of all the images are the most important after that come title and bullets and let's not forget about the description of the product. You know now everyone is searching on the market using their phones and the first things that they are: photos, title, and description. I know that now Amazon is trying to make different updates that motivate sellers to make a lot of discounts or promo codes to be on the first page and having no competitors. That is why I found this site amazon.getyourcouponcodes.com and when I wanted to buy something I know which products have some discounts and so on.
    Last edited by stevehayes; 05-28-2020 at 08:27 AM.

Amazon listing optimization is the process of upgrading product pages to improve their search visibility, click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate (CR) and finally generate more sales. This process includes: keyword discovery, optimizing listing text and image content and increasing number of reviews.