Shared accounts from the right hosting provider ...

KVChosting.net and avansit.com shared plans are nice for me and I have ti make a right choice, which is that from your point of view?

I like Kvchosting.net customer support service, it is professional in all the ways.
    I have no downtime and speed connectivity is ok, my pages load very fast. Everyone should try them out!

Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.
    Highly recommend Kvchosting.net to anyone! I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

With kvchosting.net I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. Excellent communication and response times.