How Do I Track How Many Hits My Website Gets?

How Do I Track How Many Hits My Website Gets?

There are a few things that need to be cleared in terms of terminology: Hits - this simply refers to the number of 'elements' loaded on your site. If one page has five images in it, viewing that page once adds 6 hits . Impressions - the number of times all the pages on your site are seen . Impressions are sometimes referred to as 'hits' which can cause confusion, Unique - the number of people that visited your site

Take all the keywords for which a website ranks; Check monthly search volume, ranking position, and click‐through rate for each keyword (across 170 countries); Estimate how much traffic the site gets from each keyword, Sum up these numbers to estimate the total organic traffic a site receives.

There are a few things that need to be cleared in terms of terminology: * Hits - this simply refers to the number of 'elements' loaded on your site. If one page has five images in it, viewing that page once adds 6 hits (one page + five images).

The Technical way is to add a script in every page or pages that you want to track and when the visitor visit the page their ip and the referrer will be stored in a database, and you can count with some PHP codes. and also you can get some infos about visitors like country..
    You can use a Tool that do all this work in a Professional way by Experts such as Google analytics.