Cheap hosting services for my web site ...

Cheap hosting is in need and there are hosts which are to my liking - hostingsource.com and avansit.com - so which plan should I try?

Not a wise decision to go with cheap hosting, as they are really bad and suck with terrible technical support and poor performance. Another one is that they are only cheap for the initial term.

Give HostingSource.com hosting a try. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I really don't think choosing a cheap hosting is a problem, otherwise I am not sure what did all the people who just started out used. I've had experience with some cheap hosting providers and they actually had good support and services provided, unfortunately did not have any experience with the two mentioned above. I am only talking about shared hosting here, but so far when it comes to shared hosting, the price didn't influence the product I purchased. And for which plan.. well it depends what you need the hosting for? What kind of website is it? just a simple blog, an e-store or what?

Why don't you try the best hosting services from USA based companies like Amazon?

Cheap hosting is in need and there are hosts which are to my liking - hostingsource.com and avansit.com - so which plan should I try?
    You can check if a refund guarantee is offered. If they do, you can try their service at all times and obviously ask for a refund if you are not satisfied.

I am glad to deal with Avansit.com cheap web hosting service. I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through this host.

You can try HostingSource(dot)com or Namecheap(DOT)com for your desired hosting services. Both companies provide the best hosting packages at reasonable prices, and their online chatting services are awesome.

Would that be cheap enough for you?
    $1.99
    https://rockhoster.com/web-hosting
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I like avansit.com customer support service, it is professional in all the ways.
    Now I have all i need and even more! They answer super fast and they really help when i need.

I think you need to try stable and fast server from vikhost.com. You will ge server with guarantee tech support 24x7, free install/reinstall, 1Gbps connection and a lot of else.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

If you are looking for cheap SSD based solutions, so I would recommend you to have a look at kvchosting.net, but for KVM and OpenVZ you can have a look at rockhoster.com.

Quote Originally Posted by prosha View Post
    cheap and best web hosting services with good 24*7 customer support only at freshroastedhosting.com