VPS to sign up with (EU)

Which VPS is the best in Europe from your point of view?
    QHoster.com and hosting.uk seem to be the best.

Cool web host, I consider QHoster.com to be a perfect one. They started to offer KVM VPS Servers with AUTO SETUP!
    Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

No doubt, hosting.uk would work fine for you. They are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
    Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of Nextpointhost forexvps hosting, also their servers, features & technical support!

Use VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
    The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Cool web host, I consider QHoster.com to be a perfect one. They started to offer KVM VPS Servers with AUTO SETUP!
    Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
    Thanks for sharing. I would also recommend QHoster.com to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

VPS : Virtual Private Server with Europe is best fir for offshore locations. It again depends on the service provider and the techniques used setup virtual environment. Check with VPS at resellbox networks

I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Reliable and fast SSD VPS you can find - Vikhost. You will get great uptime, free install/reinstall, support 24x7 and a lot of else
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers