Shared account to sign up with ...

Which shared account should I try - avansit.com or hostingsource.com?

Both or new hosting provider don't try one. choose any reputed hosting provider.

Well, avansit.com web hosting service is ok. I currently have joomla with my site and they do notify me when there's an security problem with joomla and warn me for the upgrade, which is nice. Recommended.

Can recommend Canspace.ca shared hosting accounts. I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly.
    Pricing is also, good enough.

hostingsource.com seems to be very old provider, so you can ignore comments regarding the age of the company. Also you can use hostgator.com, qhoster.com.

With avansit.com I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts.
    I am always impressed with their price. Very stable and reliable hosting provider at very good price.

Well, avansit.com web hosting service is ok.

I would recommend you fresh roasted hosting because you get good shared hosting at a cheaper price with Quick 24*7 American support.Its an American company who provides hosting services all around the world.

Dear, Please don't use that company services and chose any other legit webhosting
    Rao Muhammad Shahid Iqbal
    http://urduwriter.pk/