Thread: Proxy service

Proxy service

Can you advice me good proxy service?

Quote Originally Posted by Demixl View Post
    Hi dude! I advise you to try https://www.torrentmirror.net/proxy/the-pirate-bay. It is a really cool site where you will find everything that you need to download. Here you will find much more media files than in an another site that provides downloading services. I am working in a big company and I need to make a lot of different presentations. I tried a lot of sites of downloading, but I cannot find all files and sometimes I was depressed because I had to pay for programs. When my brother ( he works with me ) told me that he found what I need I was so sceptic about that, but after just one try I understood that piratebay proxy is the best site of downloading I have ever seen. Just try and you will understand about what I am saying.
    wow, isn't piratebay proxy forbidden?

Some of the googd Proxy Provider are as follows :-
    -ProxySite.com
    -Hide.me
    -AnonyMouse
    -Whoer.net
    -KProxy
    -4everproxy

There are now a lot of good proxy services. I used to have proxy, but in my opinion VPN is now a better option. You can now find good VPN's like NORDVPN for really good prices if you know where to get codes. If you go on youtube and watch videos of big youtubers like pewdiepie you can see that he is promoting NORDVPN and you can get a really good discount with his code. I did that and got it for 70% off. I use it when I go to pirate bay, and there is one cool website for that also. Pirate bay is locked sometimes and to avoid that you can just go to avoidcensorship.org and use one of the proxies from the list to unlock it.
    Last edited by stevehayes; 09-05-2020 at 06:58 PM.

No, in my opinion VPN are better than proxy because they encrypt traffic and protects you from hackers too.
    Proxy server only helps to redirect your traffic but VPN helps to routing your traffic.
    If you need security then you should choose VPN as its most secure choice.

VPN helps to secure your sensitive data from being compromised.

Smartproxy
    Luminati
    RSocks
    Oxylabs
    Storm Proxies

I also prefer to use VPN instead of proxy. There are many free VPN provider such as Express VPN, Proton VPN etc