What is the best hosting for joomla web applications in 2019-20?

Searched for a better web hosting for joomla based web applications, monthly visitors around 250,000 and space 1.2 GB.
    What is the best hosting for joomla web applications in 2019-20?

There are many Joomla web hosting providers, and other web hosting providers are available in the market, but I found AccuWeb Hosting as a fully managed Joomla hosting provider in many criteria.

I am using their Joomla web hosting service from the last few years. You can try it and experience it. I hope it will work for you.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Try comparing these web hosts: Kvchosting.net and Hosting.uk - they offer feature-rich hosting deals.
    Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Well, I consider Centohost.com provider to be #1 in providing Joomla hosting solutions to webmasters.
    The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.
    You will get Free and fast 15 seconds setup!